- Many homes are not as protected as they should be
- Rodents can squeeze into a hole the size of a nickel
- "Builder's Gap" is the leading point of entry into many homes. This refers to gaps and hole on traditionally covered by builders
- All rodents including, mice, rats, bats, squirrels & flying squirrels can carry rabies
- If a rabies-infected rodent is bitten by insects such as mosquitoes or fleas, that insect can then transfer that disease to unprotected pets or even humans
- Bat guano can grow a fungus that releases spores into the air. These spores can cause respiratory illness resulting in fever, chest pains and if left untreated can have much more severe consequences.
- Mice, rats and other rodents can attract predators such as snakes into your home
- Nuisance animals can cause damage to your electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems as well as undermining the structural and aesthetic components of your home
- One female rodent can produce as many as 150 offspring per year, with those offspring ready to reproduce in as little as 5 weeks
- Rodents are territorial putting your family and pets at risk. Also, since they will not venture very far once established they will can die and decay in your home, adding to the possibility of spreading diseases and unwanted odor.
From our initial inspection to the installation and ongoing guarantee of our rodent guard system, you won't find a company more committed to the safety and piece of mind for you, your family, and your home.
We guarantee your satisfaction every step of the way. When you have questions, our trained, professional, and well-groomed staff is always ready to help. Don't trust your loved ones' safety to anyone else.
For flying squirrel, rat, mice, bat, snake, skunk, raccoon or squirrel removal in Dawsonville, Ga or Anderson, Greenville, Oconee, Pickens, SC or anywhere in the Upstate South Carolina area, contact us today for a FREE INSPECTION!